Tuesday, June 15, 2010

a bottle?

I was bouncing around, doing a little hip swinging sing-a-long action to the music playing in the background as I was picking up around the house... in need of hydration, I reach to my water bottle for a rejuvenating swig of crisp fresh water and it is then that I realize:

I have a baby bottle in my mouth

*EWW*SPIT*SPIT*BLAAHHGG*

No offense to Davin, but when you are expecting a sip of water from a WATER bottle and get a taste of the 1 part formula, 2 parts baby slobber that was left on the nipple of a BABY bottle - the gag reflex is strong, and stronger than ever.

But please.... before you think I am completely without a brain, do notice how similar they are.... anyone could have made the same mistake, right?


Please make me feel slightly less sheepish by saying you would easily have made the same mistake....

sigh

I know, you probably wouldn't have because you wouldn't have left a dirty bottle laying around.... would you?

Oh dear, don't judge ;) Because if I am being completely honest.. dirty bottles are the least of my cleaning worries!

Okay, I am going to go before I start taking and posting pictures of the laundry piles in my bedroom and the diaper on the floor I changed Davin out of..... an hour ago.....

and I have said to much....

goodbye forever

No comments:

Post a Comment