Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The crib is done!!

Holy COW! The crib is done!!

Jonathan and Kevin finished the crib that they built for our little boy on Monday and we have been waiting for the finishing coat to dry.

Well guess what?!?! IT"S DRY!

Jonathan said that we could call and go pick it up from Kevin's house tonight - fingers crossed! I haven't seen it yet! Jonathan wanted it to be a surprise. I can't wait. Given the reaction we got from all the guys that Jonathan showed pictures to on Sunday, I know it turned out AWESOME.

So, stay tuned. As soon as we get it home and set it up - I'll post some pictures of the little man's finished room.

I love the way his room turned out. It's so cozy.......

Be back after while ;o)

2 comments:

  1. waiting with anticipation to see my nephew's room!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me a picture of the finished product. What a treasure that Jonathan made the crib!
    Love all 3 of you! Can't wait until Baby Seger is sleeping in that crib :)
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete