Wednesday, January 27, 2010

37 and 38 weeks!

.
I am 38 weeks and 2 days! Wow WEE. I cannot believe the short amount of days there are left. I am so excited.
I took a picture last week of my 37 week old belly and then the other day I snapped a shot of the 38 week belly

I read recently on a post that some people find it immodest to be posting bare belly pictures all over the blog and I suddenly became sooooo embarrassed and a little concerned that I may have been making some readers a bit uncomfortable with all the belly that has been appearing here!

Sorry for that!

I realize it is kinda late in the game to really care about that now, given the fact that I don't really have that many weekly shots left, but I still have decided that I'll just post covered belly pics from now on and save the bare belly pics for my scrapbook!

Here we are at 37 weeks!


Here we are at 38 weeks!
From the looks of it, believe it or not, our little guys has actually dropped: a little more than 1/3 of the way according to Doctor C. And I am 50% effaced as of Monday (the 25th)..... just in case you were wondering ;o)

Some progress, is good progress!

I am secretly rooting for this weekend....

Pray for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Mish,

    You look like a super model even while you are preggers!!! Most gorgeous pregnant woman award goes to YOU sista sista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot girl totally not offended. Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize how close you were! GO BABY GO!

    ReplyDelete