Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last day

I can't believe it. It is my last day in the work force.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is actually kind of surreal.

It feels kinda like my last day of college.... when you realize, "humm, I have spent all my life getting up and going to school. Year in and year out, and today - it ends. I will never sit in a class room again."

Strange! I will never "clock in" again. Or be on a payroll again. At least not for the next 25 years or so - God willing.

My real job starts soon. Motherhood and homemaking. Its not really a job though - it is a privilege and good gift from God - his calling for me. I am so glad that God gave Jonathan the ability and opportunity to provide for our family in a way that allows me to stay home - and I am so glad that I married someone works hard to make that possible.

I am actually a little nervous/excited about "my first day" :o)

1 comment: