Monday, May 25, 2009

changes

ok, I have been doing all kinds of updates on mi good ole blog as of late. Most recent: a new title. I gave my blog it's title way back when I had to write this blog for a class, and you know what folks, I've been out of school of a bit over 1 year and it is time for CHANGE.

I like change.

We ran out of trash bags this week, and I made a change to the Glad 'Flex Force' garbage bags. It was a nice change of pace for our faithful trash can.... I think that he wanted a new wardrobe any ways.

There are a lot of things that I like to change a lot: cat food (for the cat of course!), laundry detergent, shampoo (remember the shampoo blog?) toothpaste, household cleaner, journals (I have about 20 unfinsihed journals), underwear... ha!

-that was fun-

We are also changing addresses this weekend. Come May 30th we will be moving down the road to a new apartment complex. YAY. It is going to be fun having a different roof over my head.

The new address is 1256 Terrace Lake Dr. Aurora, IL 60504. (ya know, just in case you want to send me a letter *wink*wink*)

We were so lucky to have my momma up yesterday and today to help us pack up and clean - it was so fun and I wish the time would have lasted longer. I didn't want her to leave & she didn't want to either. It was so cute when I got her call saying "I wanna come back.."

I love her.

Well, read Isaiah 61 if you get a chance. It is the inspiration of my new blog title.

Do you like change? What are some things that you do/don't like changing?

No comments:

Post a Comment