Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How it began...

I began this blog as an assignment for a leadership class is college and haven't touched it since, but as of recently I have found a sincere enjoyment and appreciation for this new phenomenon called 'blogging' OR 'web logging'.

My husband, Jonathan, is the one responsible for sparking my interest in blogs. It's only been a week since Google Reader and I met- it was an instant bond and my subscriptions have soared to a whopping 14 feeds. Truth be told, I spend mucho tiempo reading blog posts from various authors. I have 42 entries still waiting to be read - and the number will surely increase by tomorrow afternoon!

What I truly appreciate most is all of the insightful entries, I learn a lot. Blogging keeps me thinking and up to date with what is going on in the world, but most of all it challenges me. I would encourage you to be wise concerning what blogs you subscribe to and if you are looking for some goodies, I have created some links to my favorite blogs at the bottom of my page: CHECK THEM OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment