Thursday, January 27, 2011

Zoe's Shoot!

So, I was in South Bend last week doing some picture taking for a few kind people - one such family being the Peffley's! I was so blessed by their kindness and support in the fund-raising for our adoption (more to come on that...)

My focus was on sweet little Zoe, an adorable puggy-cheeked lil' five-month old

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Goodness, I love taking pictures. It is a unique kind of fun to snap shots and then see what kinds of joyously creative things you can do with them post-shoot.... love it!

My friend Katie (who is incredibly talented - especially with newborn shoots) and I are in the makings of starting a little photography venture as a means to raise money for our adoptions. I'll write more on that in the weeks to come... say when we have a website and more specifics - but boy I am EXCITED! And if any of ya'll want pictures done and want to be part of supporting adoption let Katie or me know - we love pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment