Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards

I have really wanted to do Christmas cards for the past 2 years and now that Christmas time is around the corner... well, I really want to again.

Why haven't I done them before?

Well, I guess I just never really felt the need to - but now that we have a kid and all, it just seems like the thing to do once you start a family. Am I being cliche? K, just checking.

Ok, for real, I have officially decided that I am going to do it this time. Shutterfly gave me 75 free prints once, so I am kinda partial to them... and I like the bright orange packaging. They actually have really good prices. I looked at them last night and we're takin' 63cents a piece on some I like- now I, personally, consider that a deal :) Now, how in the world am I gonna get a picture of the three of us? Would it be completely lazy of me to just through a picture of Davin that I have recently taken on the Christmas card and call it a day? Who honestly wants to see my face on the card anyway? Don't answer that.

Anyway, I guess the appropriate thing to do would be to post a sneak peek of my top picks on cards so far.... aren't you just sitting on the edge of your seats? Don't answer that either.





So I wrap up this post with a thanks to Angie, for inviting me to join in on the free cards! Yay for bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment