Saturday, January 16, 2010

cookie monster

Cookie Monster = ME!!

Last friday after Jonathan and I enjoyed the yummiest mexican dinner at our new found favorite, Friaco's, we considered going for Starbucks. But I just had an itch to go get Oreo's at the grocery instead!

It worked out pleasantly because Jonathan was feelin' some hot chocolate, so I grabbed some mix too.

As of Thursday night.... the Oreo's were gone! Yes, that is right GONE! In one week - oh, wait wait wait - let me correct myself, 6 days! With little help from Jonathan... I might be able to attribute 10 of the missing cookies to him.

Whoa

So what did I do tonight (ahem..10 minutes ago..)?

I got more! Duh! What can I say, I only have 3 more weeks of this excuse.

The Oreo, Milk's Favorite Cookie

1 comment:

  1. Preach it sister...except I don't have the preggo excuse anymore. :-)

    I think those baskets came from Michaels...and yes, they come in a bigger size too (we bought those for our shoes)

    ReplyDelete