Friday, December 11, 2009

eatza pizza

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my husband Jonathan E. Seger to get home from work.... because I have just brought home the most wonderful smelling pizza you could ever imagine.

It is pizza night tonight and we are going to enjoy it with some Pepsi and Jonathan is going to teach me about miracles. More so of what he is learning about them in his Invest Group and what he has been reading/studying about them in Systematic Theology.

Sound fun?? Heck yeah! I love my hubby and his brain and his spiritual wisdom and discernment - and how that play out in his spiritual leadership in our home. I am GRATEFUL! He is simply the best.

We had a coupon to Eatza Pizza..... [delicious]

And believe me.... I am gonna eatza me some pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment