Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jelly Man Kelly

Lets talk about working in a kids salon again!

I feel that I can sympathize with moms out there and the kids movies that get played OVER and OVER and OVER again - because 'in my line of work' ;o) I see all the popular movies out there, OVER and OVER and OVER again!!!

Lately I have been waking up in the mornings singing them! Scary I tell ya! Why? you ask.... well, listen to what I have to deal with every day!!



"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CAN HE COME HOME, CAN HE - CAN HE COME HOME, CAN HE - CAN HE COOOOMME!?!?!??"

Geez Sesame Street! Do you have any sympathy for the moms out there that have to listen to these songs?!
Ha, I have to admit that it is really cute watching those squirts sing (yell) at the top of their lil' lungs.

But none will compare to the Barbie songs.

listen to it here

No comments:

Post a Comment