Thursday, October 8, 2009

errgg

Why is it that EVERY time I want to go run errands and get things accomplished outside the home it is ALWAYS raining??

Ok, I am sure it is not always raining, but we're talking a good 85%.

ahem....

I was literally about to get up from munching on my veggie stew, to venture out in to the fall cold and grab some safety pins and go to FedEx and BAM! I look outside and a drenching down pour began!

This happened a couple weeks ago too. I am just pulling up to the apartment with a truck FULL of groceries and BAM! drenching down pour.

There are times that I am in the grocery store and scoot on by the big sliding doors on my way to the check out line and BAM! drenching down poor.

Is it ever fun to load/unload groceries in the drenching rain? I think not... no matter how awesome my rain coat is.

It is also not fun to come home from a long trip, late at night and walk a 1/2 mile in the rain to your door because there is simply not enough parking......

It seems to rain a lot when were come home late too....

Alright, enough with the negative! I truly to enjoy a good rain shower and T-storm, but that is when I am inside with cozy candles lit, warm slippers, a hot beverage, and a good book. Those are the days :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment