Tuesday, July 21, 2009

160

I had my doctor's appointment today... yay... I love doctor appointment days, because that means that I get to learn more about our baby!

Today was heart beat day :o) The little one has a very strong beat! Way to go babe!

Doc: "You hear that...thump thump, thump thump, thump thump"

Me: silent nod

Doc: "The baby's got a strong beat, 160 beats a minute.... that's a girl's heart beat - wink - "

Me: "slightly joking tone That's what I hear..."

Doc: "Well that wives tale along with 99cents will getcha a cheeseburger at McDonalds, and that's about it! There is no way of telling if its a boy or girl without an ultrasound"

- What a funny Doc. I like him.. He's got a slightly dry sense of humor - but the kinda humor that I can actually get his jokes

But, I really really really can't wait to find out what we are having.... I dream about baby names....
"
I am pretty sure that my heart is set on "Jemma" if its a girl... I love it. I have loved it even before we were prego. But, I guess it wouldn't matter how much I love that name... because if it's a boy, that simply would not be approp' (that is an abbrev. for appropriate - thanks goes to Emi)
We have our far share of boy names too...
N E WHO

I've got some grandma style soup cookin' in the kitchen and then Jonathan and I are off to the movies!

Lay - tray

1 comment:

  1. LOL - he said that to me all the time too :-)

    ReplyDelete