Monday, September 12, 2011

Humiliation

"Let me never forget that the heinousness of sin lies not so much in the nature of the sin committed, as in the greatness of the person sinned against."

Excerpt from The Valley of Vision: A Collection of Puritan Prayers & Devotions.

P. S. I love that book! It's been an awesome addition to my devo times.

(for all my grammar loving friends... I can't do italics with my Blogger app! Just a little "fear of man" coming out right here - do you still think I am cool and smart? Ok good, didn't think so... because if you have read more than 2 posts by me you would know I am a freak ((in a bad way)) at using punctuation properly and grammar is a sad lack of mine. So lets face it, I am still typing in parenthesis!)

Love God & hate sin - thats all I got to say

No comments:

Post a Comment