Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Praying for Your Husband

.
I read on a blog about this idea to pray for your husband through the month of February as one of the many signs of love that you could show him... what a great idea! Don't ask me why it took until the end of the 2nd day of this month to finally post it myself, but it won't be hard to catch up ;o)

You can click HERE to go to the pdf and print it. I think it is awesome, with wonderful topics for each day to pray for your hubby and includes 2 or 3 scripture verses to go along with. It goes for 31 days... so you could use it over and over again every month. I am totally planning on doing this for multiple months - it's such a wonderful resource and I find that it leads me to think of more things to pray than just what is list for that day. I also feel like it only adds to the love I have for my hubby - I would really encourage you ladies to do it!

They are wonderfully biblical prayer topics and we can be confident that they will not go unheard.

Today I had quite the time praying for my hubby while slicing up another cantaloupe.... can't even begin to describe how much I am lovin' me some cantaloupe lately! I think I will go snack on some as a matter of fact!

Later Gator

No comments:

Post a Comment