Monday, December 7, 2009

30 week photo @ 31

Hello, I am officially 31 weeks today (yay!) but I am just now posting my 30 week pictorial - which is probably more accurately my 30.5 week picture.. oh dear

Alas:

My mom said that all she got was a nice little basketball when she was pregnant with me. And I guess you can say the same thing happened to me... but on both sides, front and back! yikes, the rump will not be left out!
The rump reminds me of this daily.
I am not to much of a fan concerning the cough largeness cough of my legs....
Lets just blame it on the camera this time.... you know they say it adds 10lds!
Or we could blame in on the maternity pants- which I am somewhat thankful for their efforts in aspiring cuteness... I have see some bad pairs out there.
Or we could blame it on the pure fact that I keep talking about it - yes... that it most likely the most unhelpful thing I have done this entire post.

ahem....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mish, Don't be so hard on yourself! You look as beautiful as always! And seemingly glowing because you are priviledged to be carrying around a darling child!! The baby will be here before you know it, and then you will be back down to your normal size in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a baby belly! :-) I agree with Hannah you look hott ( with 2 T's) as always!

    ReplyDelete